Nhien Lu, D.D.S. – Northern Virginia Invisalign Dentist
Invisalign ® Clear Wireless Braces – The Latest in Orthodontics Dr. Lu is an experienced and certified Invisalign dentist, providing orthodontic care to her patients from Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. Dr. Lu and her dental team are trained in the latest technology for Invisalign, which can help to straighten and perfect your smile.
Now you can get a perfect smile without the wires associated with traditional braces. Invisalign is a great new option for Northern Virginia orthodontic patients. These clear braces will straighten your teeth and almost no one has to know and no one will know how you did it so quickly.
Invisalign can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted because it’s…
- Nearly invisible – Invisalign aligners are made of a strong, see-through, medical grade plastic that allows your orthodontic treatment to go unnoticed.
- Removable – You may remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush and floss your teeth. Otherwise, your aligners should be worn at all other times to maximize results.
- Comfortable – Invisalign aligners are much more comfortable than braces or other orthodontic treatments.
- Less time in the office – Because Invisalign aligners are precision-made by machines, you spend less time receiving adjustments and more time living life.
- More patient involvement – View your own treatment plan prior to starting.
Dr. Lu will conduct an initial examination to determine the level of Invisalign treatment required, and will answer any Invisalign questions and can also discuss Invisalign cost.
Invisalign can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted. These aligners are invisible, removable and comfortable.
And because we believe successful orthodontic cases start with healthy teeth and gums, you can trust Dr. Lu to help you look and feel your best.
For any Invisalign questions, visit our Dental FAQ or Invisalign Cost pages.
If you’re at all interested in improving your smile with dental braces, be sure to make your orthodontic consultation appointment with our Invisalign Dentist by calling (703) 955-3960, or by using our contact page. Please let the receptionist know that you are interested in Invisalign treatment.